Recipe for 6 people
Preparation : 30 minutes
Cooking time : 2 hours
- 400g of oat flakes
- 30g of flour
- 100ml of Maple Joe® maple syrup
- 75ml of water
- 95ml of virgin coconut oil
- 30g of nuts of your choosing (walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, etc.)
- 1.5 teaspoons of Bourbon vanilla extract
- One banana
- Heat the oven to 120°C (thermostat 4-5).
- Put the oat flakes, crushed nuts and flour into a large bowl. Blend.
- In another container, mix the water and the Maple Joe® maple syrup.
- Melt the coconut oil in a bain-marie.
- First pour the water & syrup mixture into the bowl with the oat flakes.
- When well mixed, add the coconut oil and then the vanilla.
- On a sheet of baking paper placed a baking tray, spread out the mixture.
- Ensure the mixture covers the whole tray
- Cook for 2 hrs in the oven.
- Once the granola is cooked, leave it to cool.
- You can then break the granola into pieces in bowls.
- Add a chopped banana and the toppings of your choice (soft fruit, chocolate pieces, fromage frais).
- For extra taste, why not add a drizzle of Maple Joe® maple syrup !
NB : Once the granola is made, you can keep it in an airtight container for one week.