Recipe for 4 people
Preparation : 10 minutes
Resting time : At least 2 hrs, preferably overnight
- 250g of flour
- 50g of butter
- Half-skimmed or whole milk – Plant milk also works very well !
- 2 eggs
- ½ sachet of bakers’ yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation of the pancake batter
- Sift the flour and yeast into a large bowl. Add the pinch of salt.
- Make a well, add the eggs and a little milk.
- Then mix the batter with a fork or a whisk.
- Gradually add the remaining milk until the batter becomes smooth.
- Leave the batter to rest overnight in a fridge in a covered bowl.
- Cook the pancakes in a frying pan with butter or hot coconut oil.
- Spread half a ladle of batter in the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until bubbles form on the surface.
- Flip it and cook for 2 minutes on the other side.
- Serve on a plate, drizzling generously your pancakes with our Maple Joe® maple syrup. Enjoy !