Recipe for 10 people Preparation : 1h15
For the cake mix
- 240g of butter
- 200g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300g of flour
- 1 packet baking powder
- 3 soup spoons of Maple Joe® maple syrup
For the cream with Maple Joe® maple syrup
- 300g of cream cheese
- 100g of mascarpone
- 150g of melted butter cooled to room temperature
- 300g of icing sugar
- 5 soup spoons of Maple Joe® maple syrup
For the Chantilly cream
- 20cl of double cream
- 80 g of mascarpone
- 1 soup spoon of Maple Joe® maple syrup
- 2 soup spoons of granulated sugar
Making the pastry
- Whisk the butter with the sugar until the mixture is creamy, then add the eggs one by one while continuing to whisk.
- Add the baking powder, flour and Maple Joe® maple syrup.
- When the dough is smooth, place equal portions into three 16/18 centimetre diameter moulds, buttered and floured beforehand.
- Smooth the surface and bake at 180°C for 20/30 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes then remove from the mould.
Making the Maple Joe® maple syrup cream
- Whisk the cheese and mascarpone with the butter.
- Add Maple Joe® maple syrup, then gradually add icing sugar.
- Whisk until smooth and creamy.
Assembling the cake
- Spread Maple Joe® maple syrup cream on the cake layer.
- Superimpose the second cake layer and repeat the operation.
- Cover with the third cake layer.
- Roughly smooth the contours if necessary and leave in a cool place for 1 hour.
Making the Chantilly cream
- Whisk the double cream vigorously with the mascarpone.
- When cream is suitably whisked, add Maple Joe® Maple Syrup and sugar.
- Whisk until you obtain a firm Chantilly cream.
- Coat the cake with the Chantilly cream, smooth with a spatula.