Receipe for 4 people
Preparation : 5 minutes
- 6 slices of a sandwich loaf
- 8 slices of smoked salmon
- 100g of cream cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Maple Joe® maple syrup
- Cut the bread slices into triangles – you can toast them.
- Spread the cream cheese on the pieces of toast.
- Place pieces of smoked salmon between two pieces of toast.
- Season to taste.
- Add a sprig of dill
- Put some Maple Joe® maple syrup in a little bowl in which to dip the toasted sandwiches.
- Serve with an aperitif for an enjoyable sweet-savoury experience !