Recipe for 20 waffles
Preparation : 15 minutes
- 100cl of milk
- 1.5 sachets of yeast
- 600g of flour
- 4 eggs
- Salt, pepper
- 1 goat cheese log
- Put the milk, flour, yeast, eggs, salt & pepper into a blender.
- Blend until a waffle batter is obtained.
- You can add small pieces of walnuts to the waffle batter for more crunch.
- Allow to rest for 1 hour.
- After having rested it, pour the batter into a traditional waffle iron, 2 millimetres on each side.
- Once cooked you can add pieces of goat cheese, with walnuts and Maple Joe® maple syrup on top! Feel free to add different ingredients to vary the recipes !