Recipe for 8 small brioche breads Preparation : 1h
- 400 g of flour
- 100 g butter cut into small pieces
- 90 g of maple syrup
- 10 cl of milk at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet of dehydrated baker’s yeast
For the final finish
- 3 soup spoons of granulated sugar
- 5 cl of Maple Joe® maple syrup
- Put the flour and yeast into the bowl of a food processor equipped with a dough hook. Start on a slow speed and add the eggs and then the milk. When mixture begins to become smooth, pour in Maple Joe® Maple Syrup.
- Increase the speed of the food processor by one step and add 1/3 of the butter. When this is absorbed by the dough, add the second third and repeat the operation one last time. Knead for a few more minutes, increasing the speed slightly until the dough completely comes away from the edges of the bowl.
- Cover the bowl with a tea towel and leave the dough to rest for 2 hours: it should double in volume.
- Form into balls and place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Cover with a cloth and let them rest again for 30 minutes.
- Brush buns with Maple Joe® Maple Syrup and sprinkle with granulated sugar. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes. Allow them to cool on a cooling rack before serving. Yummy!